Frequently Asked Questions
1.b) How to disable User Account Control (UAC) on Windows 7
Last Updated 3 years ago
How to disable User Account Control (UAC) on Windows 7
- Click the Start button , and then click Control Panel.
- In the search box, type UAC, and then click Change User Account Control settings.
- Move the slider to the Never notify position, and then click OK.
If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Close TeeCal (if its currently running)
- You will now need to reboot your computer for the new UAC changes to take effect.
- Now you should be able to start TeeCal without issues.